In this fast-paced culture, it’s easy to feel lonely and overwhelmed by life. In Always Near, Robert J. Morgan reminds us that God is closer than you can imagine. We need to train our souls to awaken to the simple pleasure of being present with our Savior so we can be relieved from what all-to-often overwhelms us.
Morgan shares 10 ways you can cultivate the blessings of God’s presence, including:
- Discovering special places
- Focusing on things unseen
- Abiding in Scripture
- Highlighting special times
- Trusting God in difficulty
- Serving God in ways large and small